Last Revised: June 18, 2014
Our Core Principles
- Security is a top priority -- We take all reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We care about your privacy -- We don’t disclose any of the private information you share with us.
- We don’t sell user information -- The data we automatically collect when you use the Service is solely used by us for debugging and analytical purposes. We do not collect your information in order to sell it to advertisers.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, when you fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address and any other information you choose to provide or is required by our site.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service
When you access or use our Service, we automatically collect information about you. This information is solely used by us for debugging and analytical purposes (e.g., to enhance the Service), and it includes:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Service.
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Service and your experience, see which areas and features of our Service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Service;
- Provide and deliver the Service you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Blaze Mobility, LLC and others, and provide discount offers and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service;
- Personalize and improve the Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Connect you with other users in your Contacts.
Blaze Mobility, LLC is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Blaze Mobility, LLC or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Blaze Mobility, LLC assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Security is extremely important to us. We take all reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If you wish to delete your account, visit our FAQ page and follow the instructions there. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Service. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Service.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. However, please note that under the law, services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.